Carey Easley at work in the 4200 square foot showroom added in 2000.

Elliott Lumber is an independent family-owned and operated business. It was founded when W.W. Elliott purchased a lumber and building material business in April, 1917, from the estate of Mr. Marion Knight. The office of Elliott Lumber was located just off the Square in Oxford until July 1993 when it was moved to its current location 18 County Road 166, Oxford, Mississippi. A 4200 square foot showroom as opened in 2000. We strive to sell top quality building products at competitive prices while offering excellent customer service. This formula has served us well through four generations.

See more photos of showroom

   
Copyright©2002. All Rights Reserved. Designed by Kara Jones Graphic Design.